This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SLX Chainset
Hey folks, I have a SLX chainset 9 speed for sale, 175mm arms I'm after £55
I also have a one ride old, black, 30.9 Haven seat post for sale, only issue is the workstand munched a little bit of the graphics Sad £35 Can do pics on request.
resim
Shame its not a double and bash version otherwise I'd have it off you in a flash! and I see you are also riding blean tomorrow... dam  :Smile
"BennyP" Wrote:Shame its not a double and bash version otherwise I'd have it off you in a flash! and I see you are also riding blean tomorrow... dam  :Smile

Mate, I'd snap this up and get a cheap bash guard at a later date. Thats a dam good price and in very good nick.
I'll take these off your hands.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Mate, I'd snap this up and get a cheap bash guard at a later date. Thats a dam good price and in very good nick.
Only reason I'm selling it is that I got a XT one really cheap. I have a SLX bash too, it needs "modifying" to fit (filing is the real term) £10 for that.

I have loads of brake rotors too including a new 180mm 2012 XT one, seems I keep buying stuff.... Smile

I'm keeping the seatpost until  I can make my mind up on a dropper now