This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deal Sunday 27th am
Ride around the bridlepaths of deal starting at fowlmead
Depending on what time you start  - I could well be an aye.
"jellylegs" Wrote:Depending on what time you start  - I could well be an aye.

Don,t mind what time as long as its morning
Hokey flokey, its a date. How about 9-9.30 is this good for you - we following the GPX you uploaded a few weeks back?? Just one thing I'd like to know - are you going to stop for a makkie d's on the way to fowlmed?
See you there.  I try not to eat McDonald's and it's about 10miles from my house so no I won't?
"jellylegs" Wrote:Just one thing I'd like to know - are you going to stop for a makkie d's on the way to fowlmed?
Big Grin
Again...  Sorry :B
Big Grin
"impished" Wrote:Big Grin
Again...  Sorry :B
Big Grin

Come on, spill the beans Ade Wink
Here's a good ride from Fowlmead,the three Pits ride.You ride the 3 coalmine tips,Fowlmead(Betteshanger),Tilmanstone and Snowdown plus some good stuff in between.

Attached Files
.gpx   Less than 1 minute ago">3pitsride_9279.gpx (Size: 15.29 KB / Downloads: 0)
"Treehugger" Wrote:Come on, spill the beans Ade Wink

Just me being a tw@t again!.

See you Sunday mr Basher.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Come on, spill the beans Ade Wink
Myself and Jelly arranged to meet at Fowlmead @ 09:45....
As I left McDonalds, wiping the rubbery, greasy, excuse for egg from my mouth, I noticed that the time was in fact 09:20 :o  DOH!
Left me 25 minutes to do a 45 minute journey.  Obviously, being the great fella I am, I phoned Jelly to let him know I'd be about 5 minutes late.  And then turned-up @ 10:30 :B

If it helps, the new McD's Breakfast Wrap really is rather nice Tongue