This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH 23RD Nov 18:45
Any takers for a jaunt out this week. Weather is looking atmospherically dry

Lagging
Tincs
Glen
Dan
'BBH 23RD Dec 18:45'

23rd Dec? You getting on early for the xmas ride this year? Fairy lights and santa suits obligatory.
I'll bring Mince Pies and Tinsel! And mistletoe!!
ok ok I made an error  Big Grin Big Grin
Yes I will be there this week.
I'm hoping to be there
Good ride last night, nowhere near as slippery as two weeks ago & came back without any mud on us so all good.

Also enjoyed getting back onto the other side of the hill but forgot how much climbing there was on that route  Big Grin Big Grin
Must admit I wasnt looking forward to Warren Road but in truth I was at the top way quicker than I had imagined. First time I have got home with achy legs for a while.  ;D
Nice Bike Mr D  ;D
"Laggingbehind" Wrote:Nice Bike Mr D  ;D

It slept in the bath last night after a good clean  Smile

Really enjoyed last night, fast descents and challenging climbs, I knew I'd been for a ride at the end  ;D
"Dan" Wrote:It slept in the bath last night after a good clean  Smile

Really enjoyed last night, fast descents and challenging climbs, I knew I'd been for a ride at the end  ;D

Big Grin Big Grin With you  Undecided