This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new fleet
After a lot of headaches and patience I finally have the new fleet together!  I'm over the moon with them and am gutted that I'll have to wait until after Christmas to ride them.  But such is life and in the meantime I can look at them longingly while I pedal on the turbo trainer  Big Grin

Whyte E120
SID RCT3 120mm / 15mm forks
FSA K-Force Light chainset (double)
Hope Pro 3 / Stans ZTR 355 wheels
Formula RX brakeset, 160mm rotors
XT drivetrain
Easton Monkeylite carbon bars
Controltech carbon seatpost (yes, still stuck)!

Current build is sub 26lb with heavy tyres /tubes but summer race setup will come in at a shade over 24.5lbs.  This has become know to Tasha as her bike over the last year or so which I used as an excuse to spend more money on it!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Meta 55 carbon
Float RL 150mm / 15mm forks
Truativ Stylo chainset with chain device and bash
Hope Pro 2 / Stans ZTR 355 wheels
Formula RX brakeset, 180mm rotors
XT / SLX drivetrain
FSA Gravity 710mm bars
Joplin 4 dropper post (thanks Buzz)

Weighs in at 28.5lb which I’m very happy with considering it is a more rugged build than bikes I’ve owned previously.  Feels lovely just riding it outside the house so I absolutely cannot wait to ride it properly!!  

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
The Fleet's lookin pretty damn sweet to me mate, and 24.5lb for a proper FS rig is fandabbydozee !!
Lovely mate.... can I have my bike back now please?!!?  looks spot on for xc

The Meta looks spot on too....   nice and stealthy
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Very very jealous of the Meta dude! Looks lovely, I love the green on black. Goof weight too. Good luck with the painful wait until you can ride it properly Wink
Nice. I would do a similar thread but the rate I change bikes it would be pointless
Very nice Nick, can't wait to see you back out on the trails.
Very nice indeed. Out of interest is thats a measured weight of the Whyte or a add up of the components etc  Undecided
I would say 26 is probably about right looking at the spec and comparing it to my similar travel thing which I have weighed properly