This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surrey Hills, Sun 27th.
A bunch of us will be riding Surrey Hills this Sunday meting at the YHA car park at 10am, post code RH5 6NW. All are welcome.

Coming so far:-

Me
Avril19
MBnut (fingers crossed)
Sailor (Level of knackerdness permitting)
Alkali
Deadpool2e
Jimmyreload
Benprince85 +1
Ianpinder (Gardening depending?!)
Skid
Si.Ozzy
Garry + 1 from EKMB.
Thanks, as if there won't be enough people to embarrass myself in front of  Wink
"Avril19" Wrote:Thanks, as if there won't be enough people to embarrass myself in front of  Wink

Well Gary said more the merrier Wink
I am planning on being there.... I am on call this weekend though so fingers crossed...  
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:I am planning on being there.... I am on call this weekend though so fingers crossed...  

Cool, hope you can make it.

Did you get my text about Friday?
I may well be there depending on friday and saturdays riding. Riding surrey friday and one of the usual west kent spots on saturday should anyone want to come along.
I'll be there,running a sweet 1x8 setup.Andy can I use your chain device that we talked about ages back please?
Keep it foolish...
im there like swimwear.....
I forgot the gf gave me the day off to go riding. (It's her birthday weekend). I might well be up for this too.
Cant make this one but up for a trip soon if its dry

1x8 lol, chuck a front mech on for now jammed in position using the end stops if you can get a device, thats what I used to do