This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday 26th Nov Kingswood 10:00
Riding at Kingswood Saturday morning with a view to doing a loop to Perry woods.

Meet at the flying horse inn Boughton Aluph at 9:45 for a 10 O clock start. I have spoken to the landlord and he is happy for us to park in the car park. They do food until 3 O Clock on Saturdays, so chippy chips will be in order.

We will endeavour to ride some of the singletrack in Kingswood then drop down through Chilham and then up to Perry Woods and then back through Shottenden and back in to Kingswood.

I will be riding up from Ashford leaving at 9 if anybody wants to meet me on route.

The boring bit......

Firstly No helmet, no ride, that's the only rule. Anyone can come along and we will always wait for the slowest rider, same applies for mechanicals or punctures, they happen to us all so we will always stop and help.

Attending

Breezer
Impished
Gravesendgrunt
Uphilldowndale
Jellylegs?
Matt?
Mike I've been up to the woods today to do some running and I must say I was surprised how dry it was. Apart from leaf cover it would be perfect for riding. I walked up my trail which is still very clear or trees and branches and just needs a rake out. It will make a wicked dh section of st.

Enjoy.
Think I will join you on this
"mashley" Wrote:Mike I've been up to the woods today to do some running and I must say I was surprised how dry it was. Apart from leaf cover it would be perfect for riding. I walked up my trail which is still very clear or trees and branches and just needs a rake out. It will make a wicked dh section of st.

Enjoy.

I was pleased when I rode the other day, a couple of the lower lying areas are getting wet but over all its OK, bottom of squirrel hill is getting muddy but that is about the lowest point.
Mike, I'd love too, but working Saturday 9 til 3pm. Still as least you won't have to keep waiting for me. Have a good ride.
Hello all,do you mind if a new addition comes along and hooks up for a ride?-sounds like fun!Likewise if ever you need guiding up my way-you'd be welcome.
Thanks,Lee.
"Breezer" Wrote:Think I will join you on this

Come in to some money?
£18 of tescos vouchers!
"GravesendGrunt" Wrote:Hello all,do you mind if a new addition comes along and hooks up for a ride?-sounds like fun!Likewise if ever you need guiding up my way-you'd be welcome.
Thanks,Lee.

Come along Lee be good to meet you.
I think I may be able to attend this jolly - I'll confirm for def on friday evening or send a text!