This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sailors Cycle Emporium! Few bits left.
Continental Rubber Queen 2.4 UST (Very small guaranteed repair!) £25
Continental Rubber Queen 2.4 Folding £25
Maxxis Minion F 2.35 60a £15
Panaracer Rampage SC 2.35 £15

All tyres have at least 90% tread, most look like new.

Crank Brothers Mallet 1 (only a weeks use!) £45
Shimano DX £45 (almost like new)

E.thirteen single chain rings 32t and 36t £10 each

Shimano XT 10 Speed Cassette 11T-36T £40

Sram X-9 Right hand front shifter (red) £40

I may be persuaded to part with a pair of Continental Rubber Queen 2.2 Tubeless Tyres for the right price.

Please dont ask me to 'keep stuff' as inevitably people dont collect. So first to collect or at least send some cash gets the goods.
Thats all folks!
[quote author=]Continental Rubber Queen 2.4 UST (Very small guaranteed repair!) £25
Continental Rubber Queen 2.4 Folding £25
Maxxis Minion F 2.35 60a £15
Panaracer Rampage SC 2.35 £15

All tyres have at least 90% tread, most look like new.

Crank Brothers Mallet 1 (only a weeks use!) £45
Shimano DX £45 (almost like new)

E.thirteen single chain rings 32t and 26t £10 each

Shimano XT 10 Speed Cassette 11T-36T £40

Sram X-9 Right hand front shifter (red) £40

I may be persuaded to part with a pair of Continental Rubber Queen 2.2 Tubeless Tyres for the right price.

Please dont ask me to 'keep stuff' as inevitably people dont collect. So first to collect or at least send some cash gets the goods.
Thats all folks![/quote]

how much for the 2.2 RQ tubeless?
And are they black chili
Hey I wanted those....  

If the cassette is still free Monday i'll have it but as you say payments secures...
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Yes they are all black chilli....anything else isn't worth buying.
I wasn't too worried about selling the 2.2's, but if someone wants to make an offer based on a pair of excellent condition ones I could be tempted to do a deal.
Nigel you can get them if you want mate.
Is the 32t chainring 104 bcd (I assume it is) and ramped?
&quot;Holmes81&quot; Wrote:Is the 32t chainring 104 bcd (I assume it is) and ramped?

its a 104 bcd yes, but not ramped, they are single chain rings ie for running a single ring up front.
Cool, suited for SS!

Is it possible to get a picture of the 32t ring?  

Failing that how much use has it had?
will sort a pic tomorrow