This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twitter
Anyone use Twitter?
I've just been looking at it... but I don't really see the point... maybe I'm missing summink?
Big Grin there is a youtube vid about it somewhere, ill search for it then post it on here if i can find it

EDIT: Found it

[media=500]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddO9idmax0o[/media]
Yeah, I saw that vid when I signed up....
Just seems a bit boring... but we'll see
Big Grin the exact reason why ive never signed up in the first place
Sheesh! Evidently Twitter is for people who find facebook just doesn't fulfil their boredom needs...
Hmm, I know, I'll just let everyone know I'm going for coffee..
Hmm, I know, I'll let everyone know I'm going for a poo..
Hmm, I know I'll just kill myself now as nobody finds the minutest details of my life as interesting as me.
What's that, I don't have to kill myself as somebody's gonna do it for me 'cos I'm such a boring assmunch? And film it and put it on Youtube? Awesome...

Carla didn't know that Jeff from Scunthorpe was a leather fetishist. Or that Barry from Durham was into badger baiting...
Keep it foolish...
"alkali" Wrote:Sheesh! Evidently Twitter is for people who find facebook just doesn't fulfil their boredom needs...
Hmm, I know, I'll just let everyone know I'm going for coffee..
Hmm, I know, I'll let everyone know I'm going for a poo..
Hmm, I know I'll just kill myself now as nobody finds the minutest details of my life as interesting as me.
What's that, I don't have to kill myself as somebody's gonna do it for me 'cos I'm such a boring assmunch? And film it and put it on Youtube? Awesome...

Carla didn't know that Jeff from Scunthorpe was a leather fetishist. Or that Barry from Durham was into badger baiting...

Ive never heard of Twitter, and you have sucessfully ensured I never go anywhere near it, for which you have my most sincerest thanks! It sounds horrificly sad.
The only reason I'd heard of it was Chris Moyles has been banging on about it for a couple of weeks now.  And Stephen Fry has a huge following on there apparently... He even Twittered from inside a stuck lift the other day :o
This Twitter of Twitter is worthy of Twitter
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Jesus and people think facebook is sad, thats going to a whole new level. Think i will be steering clear of that site.
That.  Looks.  Sh1t!!

I get irritated enough on facebook when my friends updates say stuff like "ABC is going to bed", and "XYZ is having dinner".

Just so you know - right at the moment i'm finishing my second cup of coffee of the day, have been food shopping, looked for a picture to go in the front room, had a lie-in and am watching a Scrubs DVD.  Later i will sort out some paperwork and do some cooking.  I find that a little dull and that's my life - why the hell would anyone else really care??!