This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Chain Device is this?
John from the forum and regular blean rides kindly passed over to me a box of SLX and Saint goodies and it included this... even he did not know what make it was? Anyway, could do with knowing to search out any instructions and also be able to give him a reasonable price if I want it!  Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
That's an E13 DRS BB mount. Buy it, its one of the best Wink
Thats a DS the cheaper version of the DRS, they go through bearings and rollers like there made out of cheese, certainly not one of the best but pretty good if you got it cheap.

http://www.e13components.com/product_ds.html
Cheers chaps. Gotta be worth a few quid with the SLX which I've just swapped out the 44t with my race face Bash on.

Will get it on and give it a try at Surrey tomorrow!  8)
Bash guards, chain devices.....and Blean rides?

Sounds like Perry would be more your thing.
Probably overkill for blean yes but I had many-a-chain-offs at covert the last two times I was there! TBH It is just a tester as I have never ridden with one before and it was cheaps, or will be anyway!  Smile

On the subject of Perry though, I do want to get there more as I really enjoy it and I want to get better at jumping as my skills are erm... minimal...