This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ride Venue Database
ok as some of you know i taking AS level computing right now, and have been set my first project which is to create my own program using a database.  Ive suddenly thought that doing a Ride venue database could be helpful on here and for me as a project !

So any venue info would be appreciated ie: Cost to ride there, address, GPS co-ordinates, anything you can really!

if it intrests anyone i could release the program, data would be inputed/outputed from/to a text file so it could easily be changed
Sounds like a good idea to me. I can provide info for a couple of places I ride, and ill even do you some GPX tracks if you like.
ok cheers for that blackers, if ya could post them up on here that would be great ;D

all designed as of now, just need to create the actual thing and code it now
Plenty of info here Steve - should get you started Smile
ok cheers nick

just an update, got text entry and saving running fine now, ill try and find a way to add ride routes and pictures etc, then ill shove it online for anyone intrested with a pre loaded database