This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surrey - Wednesday 7th Dec
Meeting at 10 o'clock at the youth hostel car park.

Weather looks ok, will be a steady pace.

Roll call

Mbnut
Breezer
Deadpool
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Have you fitted the right sized brake mounts yet?  Tongue
Anyone else up for this one?
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
I had slim hope of joining you, but illness at work has scuppered that. Enjoy!
I presume this ride is offroad or are we sessioning the road uphills in the area which look nice?

Nigel: Clacket lane service station has loo's  Wink
Russ is coming on his first outing since hurt himself (poor little lamb)  Wink
&quot;Deadpool2e&quot; Wrote:Russ is coming on his first outing since hurt himself (poor little lamb)  Wink

Sweet Smile Ask him if he wants to ride early Monday morning for me, as he hasn't been on here for a while.
bloody hell its too early
Great ride today with good company. Greasy and muddy in places (more than Bedgebury, waves at Jimmy lol) but still rolling quick. I had forgotten how steep it is up there, downhill and the 22x34 barely keeping the nose down uphills. Wish I lived closer as there are so many trails and it would be perfect for xc and am plus dh and enduro riding, just 1hr45 each way is annoying
Dame Edna trail was great as well.