This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ze Germans have a race
Außenwette "Mountainbike"

[media width=640]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQU6LzAzY_Y[/media]
Awesome!
man thats cool :o and to think i get a bit nervous about hitting a little bit of ice on a bend this time of year. :B
"Skid" Wrote:man thats cool :o and to think i get a bit nervous about hitting a little bit of ice on a bend this time of year. :B

Yeah but you can make out that they are saying he has spiked tyres.
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:Yeah but you can make out that they are saying he has spiked tyres.

I bet the drag on those is unreal!
[quote author=]

I bet the drag on those is unreal![/quote]

but the Grip would be great....

to be fair he only won because of the flat bit at the end.
Its amazing how much grip you get with a normal mtb tyre on fresh snow.  Last year I was towing the kids on a sledge behind my bike all over the place, traction was no probs on new stuff.

As for that vid - should be a new sport in the olympics.