This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing the water-2011 Heckler
I may be selling my 2011 medium Heckler frame very soon depending on covert sizing, I'll be looking for £650 so if you are interested let me know as I'd prefer to sell it locally  Wink
Good luck mate! I hope I wasn't cramping your style?!?! Wink

The covert is a lovely frame! Smile
Haa, no Smile I need to try a medium covert somewhere as I have been offered one for £700 which is not a bad price...I have a feeling I'll be better on a small though @ 5'8", I should have tried it when I was in Gisburn really.
great frame,

What colour bud ??

GLWTS
The Heckler is black, the Covert is blue. I can't make my mind up!!!
"Maestro" Wrote:The Heckler is black, the Covert is blue. I can't make my mind up!!!

Covert gets my vote. You really need to try it first though.
The distributor is in Folkestone so I might mosey down there
"Maestro" Wrote:The distributor is in Folkestone so I might mosey down there

Really, which shop ?
United Kingdom
Surf Sales Ltd
Point Break, North Road, Shorncliffe
Folkestone, Kent CT20 3UH United Kingdom
Phone: 01303 850553
Email: <!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusedeanr@surf-sales.com">seanr@surf-sales.com</a><!-- e -->
Web: <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.transitionbike.co.uk">www.transitionbike.co.uk</a><!-- w -->
Decided to keep the Heckler and have just ordered a Van RC for it. Too much hassle sizing the covert and selling the Heckler etc.