This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xmas Pressies
Peeps,
What are you hoping Father/Mother Christmas will slip in your stockings this year?

I've begged for a new Camelbak (other brands are available) and a proper winter riding top/jacket.
"impished" Wrote:Peeps,
What are you hoping Father/Mother Christmas will slip in your stockings this year?

I've begged for a new Camelbak (other brands are available) and a proper winter riding top/jacket.

I need a proper winter cycling jacket. Been using old Gore Tex shell jackets for years which aren't really that good for cycling. Ear warmers after the ride to work this morning! I need loads of bits!
Santa is bringing me a nice new pair of Cat boots (as purchased from bluewater last night).

I have the endura night vision jacket and it is a lovely winter riding coat. It is surprisingly warm for a thin layer. This morning I have just a shirt with that over it and was toastie coming to work.

I also have one of these and it is probably the best investment I have made for my cycling, warm, covers my ears and fits comfortably under my helmet.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/dhb-skull-cap/
Santa's bringing me a track pump for the shed, and I'm looking for a jolly beer/snack related long sleeve jersey for Cheryl to get me, otherwise we're having a quiet crimbo this time around.

+1 for the skull cap thing, I bought a Nike one 2 years back and it sure beats a beanie under the bash hat when it's farkin cold. Great invention.
5.10s and a track pump Smile
a new sks track pump. mine broke on sunday after 20yrs!!!
"jedi" Wrote:a new sks track pump. mine broke on sunday after 20yrs!!!

Never....    :o

Bloody thing weighed a ton, I doubt they make em out of scaffold poles nowdays.
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
One of those hand pumps that is like a mini track pump. Like Longjon had on his Puncture Tour of North Wales 2010. I don't think my current bontrager pump has a hope in hell of seating my tyres.
Pumps must be a theme this year as I've asked Santa for one too.
&quot;General Sparks&quot; Wrote:Pumps must be a theme this year as I've asked Santa for one too.

Haha me too!