This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camelbak Warranty
Some of you may know this but all camelbaks come with a lifetime warranty for defects. I bought my Mule in December 2009. Pack itself is still like new but the bladder had a pin hole on the back of the main body which leaked slightly. After hearing about the warranty i emailed wiggle where i bought it from and included when i bought it. Posted to Wiggle yesterday, today got an email from Wiggle saying they are refunding the full original purchase price for the entire pack plus postage. Only expected a new bladder but instead they gave me a full refund.

Amazing !!   ;D
odd as clearly done by the owner and not a defect which is what CRC told me when I had similar and they refused to swap it
Lucky escape Si ;D

Warranties are a nightmare. 16 day, return to base, on site.......
I'm amazed you didn't have to send it by even-toed ungulate.
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

(Sorry)
"Breezer" Wrote:odd as clearly done by the owner and not a defect which is what CRC told me when I had similar and they refused to swap it

I havent a clue how it was done, it was a hole the size of a pin on the back of the bladder nowhere near the zips etc, reason i sent it off was because someone else somewhere posted on a forum that they had done the same.

Perhaps they knew you had a thread on an internet forum purely to rant about things so they thought it best to give you something to write about instead of cats and diesel cars  :K)
I had the same issue, the shop swapped it without question or hesitation.