This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH Wednesday 14th Dec 18.45
Any brave soles wishing to venue out on Wednesday  Undecided I'll start the ball rolling

Lagging
Glen
Paulf
Tincs
Dan
Jason
Yes i will be there as long as i get back from somerset in time.
"Glen" Wrote:Yes i will be there as long as i get back from somerset in time.

From Holland to Kent via Somerset seems a long way round  Big Grin
Unless it is chucking it down I will be riding tomorrow evening
I should be out to play ;D

Feeling much better today.
Work won't get in the way tomorrow.
Now, if I can just wriggle out of that carol service.......
I will endeavour to attend, Mrs not working late, dumped out of Champions league, daughter being picked up from ballet and new TV safely installed.  Wink

Hopefully bringing Jason along too.
Good ride tonight gents, ta!

Obviously let down by that plonker with the busted chain & then a puncture >Sad
I mean who comes out on a bike that badly prepared :B

Old BBH route with the barn descent. Conditions not great, but better than expected. Very wet in places & still a lot of slippery leaves around, BBH is starting to offer it's hard winter training potential Wink
Lots of wood on the ground & several new trees down after the recent blowy days too.

Shame Paulf had to bail early, but I don't blame him. So clearly on the wrong bike!
Good to catch up with Dan & Jayson.
The usual pleasure to see Lagging & Glen.
"Tinc" Wrote:Good ride tonight gents, ta!

Obviously let down by that plonker with the busted chain & then a puncture >Sad
I mean who comes out on a bike that badly prepared :B

Old BBH route with the barn descent. Conditions not great, but better than expected. Very wet in places & still a lot of slippery leaves around, BBH is starting to offer it's hard winter training potential Wink
Lots of wood on the ground & several new trees down after the recent blowy days too.

Shame Paulf had to bail early, but I don't blame him. So clearly on the wrong bike!
Good to catch up with Dan & Jayson.
The usual pleasure to see Lagging & Glen.

What bike was Paul on? Surely not the singlespeed??
"Treehugger" Wrote:What bike was Paul on? Surely not the singlespeed??

On my 456, it is 1x9 now but I was missing a granny ring on the ride to the leisure centre which didn't bode well!  I didn't fancy the walk back up BBH

If only the post had delivered the gear cables for the other bike in a reasonable time (or I had not cut the old cables before checking I still had a long enough length in spares cupboard :B)
"paul_f" Wrote:On my 456, it is 1x9 now but I was missing a granny ring on the ride to the leisure centre which didn't bode well!  I didn't fancy the walk back up BBH

If only the post had delivered the gear cables for the other bike in a reasonable time (or I had not cut the old cables before checking I still had a long enough length in spares cupboard :B)

You don't need a granny. I can get up Warren road and ex flinty climb on my 1x10. It's hard work though.