This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, wed 14th Dec, 18:45 at Oaks Park.
After last weeks 'very popular ride' I thought I would see who we can get to ride this week?!?  Smile

No doubt the weather is going to be awesome and the trails will be just as dry as they have continued to be recently.... hehe.

Usual rules apply; no helmet no riding. Potential pub stop after too?
I'll be there
I'll be there.
I'm in this week.
Working - pah!

Ben: I'll try and get that stem to you after I finish work prolly about 9ish - let me know if thats any good to you if not then another time.
That's 4 of us at least then!  8)

Si, I have PM'd you reConfusedtem
Got a job trial at Dominoes, don't know why they had to choose wednesday evening  :'( see you next week people ;D
see you there dudes, looking forward to a bit of slip slide ride and glide ;D
"Skid" Wrote:slide ride and glide ;D

I've seen that written on something else before but i couldnt possibly say what.... errr..
I've got anoher off-site meeting today...  hooefully should be back in plenty of time but then I was hoping it would work last week too.....

Let u know for defo later