This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UKGE 2015
Thought I would re-post this onto the new forum as I know there were one or two interested and would be good to get a few along to the same events. So who's interested and which rounds do you like the sound of? Think entry opens early 2015 and I imagine will sell out within about an hr!

For me Triscombe and maybe hamsterley or N Wales look tempting. Probably just do two due to costs etc.

Round 1 9-10/5/15 Triscombe TBC
Round 2 27-28/6/15 Grizedale
Nat Champs 18-19/7/15 TBC
Round 3 1-2/8/15 Ae forest
Round 4 29-30/8/15 North Wales TBC
Round 5 19-20/9/15 Hamsterly
Good shout Matt, I'm wanting to give one or two a go.
Did they all sell out quick or were any easier to get into than others?
North Wales is probably tip of my list, anyone else got any preferences?
I'm up for doing all of them, but would rather do them with some people.

So basically I'm easy.
Looks like entry opens 7am on 1st March. New rule just announced that all participants MUST take out their own personal injury insurance to compete as well as the new compulsory full face ruling that is coming in.

Think with the £70 entry fee I may just do one and then a couple of lower key cheaper ones. As per my original post Triscombe & N Wales are my preference and wouldn't mind Hamsterley but think the others are too far.

Last year it sold out within an hr or two so I can see it being gone within minutes this year. Bit of time to make a decision but be good to see who is up for what now we are into 2015 Smile
i feel like i need to try again, after 2014 dismeral failure and spectaular crash in practice
Alpinerider26 Doesnt work when you dont ride an Alpine

R.I.P alpine 160
Marcusj22 Wrote:i feel like i need to try again, after 2014 dismeral failure and spectaular crash in practice

Which round did you do?
matt07 Wrote:
Marcusj22 Wrote:i feel like i need to try again, after 2014 dismeral failure and spectaular crash in practice

Which round did you do?

Round 4 was an enjoyable round i was some what unprepared fitness wise for it lol
Alpinerider26 Doesnt work when you dont ride an Alpine

R.I.P alpine 160