This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday morning, ashford
Anyone fancy a ride Sunday morning ?, thinking kingswood. need to do some peddling but could have a quick play on the dh track if people want to practice crashing
Hello dude going to ride kings wood on sunday with a few people, planning to meet in the main car park at 10. Think its going to be a mud bath in the sun shine Smile
Sounds good to me mate, cya there. lee is joining us too plus possibly slow Norris. Got your PM and definitely up for that
Yep I'll be there. What tyres will you be running, not been out recently, have you changed to mud tyres?
Just put a trailraker on front, hr still on back, haven't been in main woods for a while but dh track was super slippy couple of weeks ago
OK if I join you for a pootle around the woods.

How are people getting to the woods from Ashford?
"UphillDownDale" Wrote:OK if I join you for a pootle around the woods.

How are people getting to the woods from Ashford?

of course mate, been a long time.

I'm driving up, the field route would be a horrible slog which I can't be doing with ;-)
im going to drive up got drop in somewhere on the way. see you tomorrow stay frosty dudes
have fun guys, I'll meet for you ride around August.
Nice ride this morning. Cheers guys good to see you again Lee, Si & Matt and nice to meet Kane & Nick.

Funny how we all ride Kingswood so much, but we all ended up doing new trails I think, just goes to show how big the woods are and the potential that they hold.