This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turkey Burner Ride 28th December
                                                             NOW CONFIRMED

For those of us who are lucky enough to be off between Christmas and new year, who fancies a nice social ride?

Wednesday 28th of December, meet at 10:00 at the Holmbury St Mary Youth Hostel Radnor Lane Surrey RH5 6NW

Nothing too rad just some Christmas dinner burning riding. Maybe some cheese straws from the bakery :Smile

Firstly No helmet, no ride, that's the only rule. Anyone can come along and we will always wait for the slowest rider, same applies for mechanicals or punctures, they happen to us all so we will always stop and help.
I have a fair bit of time off so I'm up for anything, local or even going to Surrey!  8)
Working
"Breezer" Wrote:Working

+1
Anyone fancy a run?  Undecided

+2  Sad
"mashley" Wrote:Anyone fancy a run?  Undecided

i was planning to run today but it was too cold. Havent run since the summer and not been too well the last 3 weeks or so, going to try tomorrow and see how i get on. Assuming i do ok give me a couple of weeks and i could come along and keep you company for the odd kings wood run.
I'm off those days so if it's local i'm in.
ah i be ok for the 29th! be my first ride out for a while to so take it easy on me!

+3 Sad