This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kings wood tuesday 27th at 10am
Hi, as the title goes, not been out for a while but up for a couple hours...any takers
Maybe... gotta see how things pan out but i am desperate to ride.
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Possibly
How long for dude? May be up for this for a couple of hours as I need to be back home by early afternoon?
Just a couple hours, not too hard, haven't ridden for a while as still healing/aching! Hope to c you all. Merry Christmas!
Possibly.
If this is still on and its a slow pace I think I can join you, ill post tomorrow morning to confirm as it will depend on how much ozzy junior decides to sleep
i'm up for this now as plans for tonight went t!ts up, so no danger of being hung over tomorrow. What route are we doing, any of Ash's route? I want to track it on my Garmin Smile
Forgot I had organised my dad to help me service and do the discs on my car so can't make it Sad

have a good one chaps Smile
Tempted, however I need to buy some new rear brake pads first so I might be pushed to get there in time.