This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transformers 2
As a kid i grew up during the Transformers boom so cannot wait for this film to come out!

http://www.transformersmovie.com/

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-ugfpKLw9Y[/media]
I will go and watch it especially if Ms Fox is in it again. The first one was a good film but I did get annoyed at how they ended up using GM stuff and why on earth VW didnt let them use a Beetle is beyond me as it would have been excellent publicitiy. lol on that note, someone on here owns a yellow one, deadpool? Has it ever talked to you?  Big Grin

I started collecting the original comics from episode 2 as I missed the first one and had the next 150 odd. The original toys were so good, made of proper metal, I had Prost (?) the Police car and my friend had Jazz the 911. The later ones were just shoddy plastic things
I grew up with transformers too but i thought the film was utter crap! just all special effects and terrible acting, and is just so cheesy. I will admit that i haven't seen it all the way through though, but the bits i have seen didn't exactly make me want to waste an hour and a half of my life doing so.
Yes some bits were really cheesy, other bits were good though

I particulary liked the realistic rust on the edge of the bonnet in this shot for example

resim
I got the blu-ray version for chrimbo.....  I think I've worn out the pause button on ^^^^ that bit already :B
HD'tastic  8)  :K)
"Treehugger" Wrote:I grew up with transformers too but i thought the film was utter crap! just all special effects and terrible acting, and is just so cheesy. I will admit that i haven't seen it all the way through though, but the bits i have seen didn't exactly make me want to waste an hour and a half of my life doing so.

lol andy its transformers what did you expect? some sort of award winning film? I think its brilliant for what it is and you just have to chill out a bit and enjoy it.
It just had a couple of bits where they were trying to ruin it, ie that last Batman film was brilliant (although started a bit slow) but WTF were they doing with Mr Bales accent when he was suited up, that almost made me walk out till I calmed down heh
If Meagan Fox is in it again im watching it.
I would never watch a film, tv show, music video etc just because it had an attractive woman in, thats so lame!

Does anyone believe the above?  Big Grin

About time I watched that god awful St Trinians again