This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BBH 4th Jan 18:45
Is there any interest in a ride tonight.
I am waiting on bits to arrive to cure my chain suck issues, so it'll be difficult for me, but I could spin out for an easy one.
If there is little or no I interest then we'll start back in anger next week.
There is a ride tomorrow from Breadhurst if that suits.

But I thought we'd better start 2012 positively as 2011 was not the best year for the BBH ride.
Some weeks didn't even get a thread :o

So roll call please:
oooh tempted but not convinced I can make it...depends how work goes today whether or not I can get out of working tonight   Sad
No can do im afraid.
This looks like a non event then.

[edit] I've just had some emails that mean I have stuff I must do tonight now, so I'm not coming out to play for sure now Sad [edit]