This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTD: Halo SAS Front Wheel
This is a long shot but Im after a Halo SAS front wheel for my jump bike as I managed to get a rear one on ebay with hope hub for around £50!

For a new front one I cant find anything cheaper than ~£100 which completely outweighs the cost of the rear so ideally I dont want to pay more than £50.

Ideally it needs to have black spokes, any hub, preferably black, white rim and must be 24" and QR.

I realise this is a very long shot but if anyone hears anything or knows anyone please let me know!

Much appreciated kind sketchy folk!
Have you tried Southern Downhill forum?
Not yet, I will do though, cheers Ash
Ah nearly there, black rim, black spokes and 24" but red hub and 20mm, its a 24/7 supercross any good to you?
"Baggyshorts" Wrote:Ah nearly there, black rim, black spokes and 24" but red hub and 20mm, its a 24/7 supercross any good to you?

Thanks, I probably could have lived with it if it had been a white rim, Im trying to match it as closely as possible though really, but thanks for the offer Smile
heh its probably my old wheel, good one as well plus look at the Lapierre dj bikes plus here is my old Rhythm, I quite like the mix matched wheels

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Yep breezer thats the wheel,
Have to admit, having a rear white and front black is growing on me, hmmmm. Is the 20mm adaptable to QR?
Ah far as I can find out no, it's just 20mm.
In which case Im afraid it is no use, Im not changing my forks hahah.

But thanks for checking for me Smile