This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 11th Jan, 18.45 Oaks Park
Taking over the dutiful posting of the ride again this week - who's game?  Smile
"Avril19" Wrote:Taking over the dutiful posting of the ride again this week - who's game?  Smile

Me me me me Smile
Yis.

Maybe, just maybe my bonty XR muds will be here! (and my whole boolies!!!!)
WOOLIE BOOLIES!!!! Damn samsung keyboard
I shall be an attendee.
"jellylegs" Wrote:I shall be an attendee.

AWESOME! Been meaning to text and say to for the press! Smile

well the good news is boys and girls that the woods are running really sweet. Just snuck an 18 mile loop in and bits are lovely and dry.. The top leafy trails are FAST! having said that though, some places are still bad.... 50/50 Wink
"BennyP" Wrote:AWESOME! Been meaning to text and say to for the press! Smile

well the good news is boys and girls that the woods are running really sweet. Just snuck an 18 mile loop in and bits are lovely and dry.. The top leafy trails are FAST! having said that though, some places are still bad.... 50/50 Wink

Don't worry too much about the press as I may well ride up. I'll pick it up another time - hope it worked out okay for you.
"BennyP" Wrote:AWESOME! Been meaning to text and say to for the press! Smile

You should have posted that you were riding, I would have joined you.
"Treehugger" Wrote:You should have posted that you were riding, I would have joined you.

He probably didn't want to get held up  Wink
"pittgoat" Wrote:He probably didn't want to get held up  Wink
Haha.

You've been quiet lately mate, do you know when you'll be riding again yet?