This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gorrick XC Spring Series
http://gorrick.com/racing/spring/index.php

5 rounds

05 Feb 12      2012 Saddle Skedaddle Spring Series 1      Tunnel Hill - West » Mytchett, Mytchett Place Road, Surrey
26 Feb 12      2012 Saddle Skedaddle Spring Series 2      Surrey Hill » Bracknell Road, Bagshot, Surrey/Berks
11 Mar 12      2012 Saddle Skedaddle Spring Series 3      Crowthorne Wood » Bracknell Road, Crowthorne, Berkshire
01 Apr 12      2012 Saddle Skedaddle Spring Series 4      Frith Hill » Deepcut Bridge Road, Deepcut, Surrey
22 Apr 12      2012 Saddle Skedaddle Spring Series 5      Windmill Hill, Deepcut Sports Ground » Cyprus Road, Deepcut, Surrey

2 lap fun class for me at the first one (unless I wake up and its tipping it down). Others on here do 3 lap open, generalsparks, dgw15, treaclesponge etc

Always well run and excellent courses with big entries, 60-100 in fun/open
If Im fit ill be at em all.

Great events - get involved people.
What class once you hit FORTY, looked at last autumn round and bizarrely you would have been 7th in Vets as well as in Open

Running in Vets would be great for me as well as I could then constantly call you old related things  Big Grin

Edit: Autumn round 1 you would have been 3rd whereas you were 2nd in Open, so classes seem quite similar...
As indicated by the General in another thread, I plan on racing this series.  The first race will be my second-ever XC race, with the first being almost 3 years ago, when I was still in my first year of riding.  I know I've gotten much quicker than I was then, but I'm just hoping for a mid-pack finish in Fun for the first race.

Blackers has indicated interest too, but may need a bit more coercion to commit.
Yeah I'm in. Dubious about Crowthorne, really disliked both the courses there last year, perhaps I'll take the full sus and save my back.
Ill come take pictures as Im now fat and slow
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
"treaclesponge" Wrote:Ill come take pictures as Im now fat and slow

I may come take pictures of you taking pictures- where can I get a wide angle lens?  Tongue
"treaclesponge" Wrote:Ill come take pictures as Im now fat and slow

Perfect setup to join me in fun then!
Yeh, the vets seem very competitive, ill probably just do fun from now on.

40 - ill just pretend its not happening & assume it'll go away.
"dgw15" Wrote:Yeh, the vets seem very competitive, ill probably just do fun from now on.

40 - ill just pretend its not happening & assume it'll go away.

Im going to attach lots of '40' balloons to your bike when the time comes!  Tongue
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon