This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kings Wood, Tuesday 24th Jan 11am
Anyone up for a fairly gently paced couple of hours around Kings Wood with myself, Uphilldowndale and hopefully MbNut?
Ar*e on earlies
Im a maybe Smile

Gentle pace sounds goood Smile
Looking forward to seeing you again Nick. Possibly a cheesy chip stop on the way back home Wink
I'd be up for this but I'm on nights monday & tueday so will be asleep instead.
Ride the Spiral to the end
It takes us to where no ones been
"UphillDownDale" Wrote:Looking forward to seeing you again Nick. Possibly a cheesy chip stop on the way back home Wink

Chips? Carbtastic! Hell yeah!
"pittgoat" Wrote:Anyone up for a fairly gently paced couple of hours around Kings Wood with myself, Uphilldowndale and hopefully MbNut?

Boo, working Sad

Oh and has anyone got any GPS routs of kings, preferably one with the trails that Ash was riding last year?
Roll call:

Pittgoat
UphillDownDale
MbNut
Notforroaduse
Matt Saunby?

Meet at the small car park on White Hill. Hopefully someone can post more useful directions soon!
"pittgoat" Wrote:Roll call:

Pittgoat
UphillDownDale
MbNut
Notforroaduse
Matt Saunby?

Meet at the small car park on White Hill. Hopefully someone can post more useful directions soon!

OK directions, I have attached a map below but if you are coming from Challock village way carry on about 400 yards past the main car park down white hill, to a smaller car park on your left. There is a blocked entrance to the woods in the car park. Coming up white hill its the first car park on your right.

If anybody can't find it ring my mobile. RickI have pm'd you, see you all in the morning.

http://g.co/maps/33dak
"pittgoat" Wrote:Roll call:

Pittgoat
UphillDownDale
MbNut
Notforroaduse

Matt is out now.

Light rain here at the moment.