This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted - size 9 SPD's
Anyone got an old pair of size 9 SPD's I could loan . Her in doors wants to try riding with them but is unsure whether she'll get on well enough with them. So I thought I'd see if anyone had a loan pair before she forks out for some  Wink
On the assumption that I find my winter boots you'd be welcome to borrow my summer shoes for a bit.

You'd need to bear in mind that they are completely fooked, not water proof & fully vented, so not ideal for January riding, unless that riding was in an unusually warm spell around 10 degree without much rain........ Undecided

I'll let you know when I find those pesky winter boots Wink
thanks Tinc . she is only going to have a bit of a practice around the park with them so hopefully not to much mud and wetness. let me know if you find them   Wink
Failing that Ive just got a new pair, not sure what size my old ones are tbh, will find out for you if Tinc cant find his winter boots Smile
Found 'em ;D

It appears some plonker cleaned them & tucked them away until the weather turned :B

That means summer shoes (what's left of them) are available for borrowing ;D