This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, wed 25th Jan, 18:45 at Oaks Park
Who's joining Anna and i for the regular Blean trundle?
i'm hoping to be there, i bought this last week and may need to borrow some parts from the kona.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
How is Blean running, dry? May be tempted to come down for my inaugural ride and see what all the fuss is about if a few other things fall into place.
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
"treaclesponge" Wrote:How is Blean running, dry? May be tempted to come down for my inaugural ride and see what all the fuss is about if a few other things fall into place.

Well nowhere is completely dry at the moment but Anna rode there on Sat and said its not too bad. Am planning on riding later so will let you know. Even when it is muddy its still fun though, hope you can make it.
"Treehugger" Wrote:Well nowhere is completely dry at the moment but Anna rode there on Sat and said its not too bad. Am planning on riding later so will let you know. Even when it is muddy its still fun though, hope you can make it.

Id just rather avoid getting covered in mud followed by a longish journey back and having to cleanup when I get there as it will be late. Im going to see how long it takes Blackers to pipe up about Oldbury being completely dry.

As a side note I walked my local woods yesterday and aside from one puddle it was dry and dusty. Lovely!
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Weds is my day off (& full morning in the gym) but unless someone posts a Thursday ride anywhere & there is anything left in the tank.... I will be there for sure  Tongue
"DaisyDaring" Wrote:Weds is my day off (& full morning in the gym) but unless someone posts a Thursday ride anywhere & there is anything left in the tank.... I will be there for sure  Tongue

Wednesday ride is usually quite easy going. But if your tank is that empty just join in with my moaning about being hungry etc Wink

ill be there pending new pads. Just had email saying dispatched so should be Fine. Smile
"Jams" Wrote:i'm hoping to be there, i bought this last week and may need to borrow some parts from the kona.

What's the deal Jim? I like new toys... Wink
"BennyP" Wrote:Wednesday ride is usually quite easy going. But if your tank is that empty just join in with my moaning about being hungry etc Wink

ill be there pending new pads. Just had email saying dispatched so should be Fine. Smile

If they don't turn up in time I can poach some pads from the Scalp so you can still ride Wink
"BennyP" Wrote:What's the deal Jim? I like new toys... Wink

Bought a ragley mmmbop frame and really wanted it for blean but i dont know if it will be built in time.