This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Company Info - Steria
Has anyone heard of a company called Steria? A job opportunity has arisen that Im interested in but Id like to know a little more about the company. All I can find is the company website and the usual links to relevant articles, which although helpful, it would be nice to know info about what its like as an employee. They have offices in Chatham so Im hopeful that someone may have worked there or knows someone that does or did.
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Why would anyone work in Chatham? Which job exactly as I might apply for it as well. Had a quick nose and seem to have a few listed but not going any further as on work pc..

To answer your question, ive never heard of them
"Breezer" Wrote:Why would anyone work in Chatham? Which job exactly as I might apply for it as well. Had a quick nose and seem to have a few listed but not going any further as on work pc..

To answer your question, ive never heard of them

And you wonder why people ignore you.  ??)  Tongue
Its ok, my post will be randomly deleted in a minute anyway and then this one as well. I have a friend who lives in Chatham, can see if he knows anything although not his field so probably wouldnt. Ive been here almost 12 years so could do with a change....
"Breezer" Wrote:Its ok, my post will be randomly deleted in a minute anyway and then this one as well. I have a friend who lives in Chatham, can see if he knows anything although not his field so probably wouldnt. Ive been here almost 12 years so could do with a change....

Back off, its mine!
Just waiting for a Credit Report to be faxed through.
I'll let let you know the details as soon as i've got it Wink
Got a couple of details...  might be helpful...

They have assets of £290m
Liabilities of £41m
Credit Rating is 'Excellent'
UK Credit Limit = £200,000
UK Director is John Powell-Tarrie
No CCJ's on record
Only issue is that they are slightly late posting their latest accounts.

Good old Experion Wink
Interesting, dont run me through there, god knows what will show up!! Thanks Ade!
"treaclesponge" Wrote:Interesting, dont run me through there, god knows what will show up!! Thanks Ade!
+1 Big Grin
"Breezer" Wrote:Its ok, my post will be randomly deleted in a minute anyway and then this one as well. I have a friend who lives in Chatham, can see if he knows anything although not his field so probably wouldnt. Ive been here almost 12 years so could do with a change....

Is that me 8)