This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS : Various Avid and Formula Rotors
For Sale:

1 x Avid 203mm G3 Clean Sweep rotor : £20 posted - Barely used, Still straight and true only had a few rides on !, Came with the old brakes and no longer needed.

1 x Avid 180mm G3 Clean Sweep rotor : £16 posted - Same as above

2 x Formula 160mm Rotor - Brand New, Came with the new brakes - not needed. Comes with fancy Formula Tissue paper Wink - £14 posted each, £25 for both ?

Also got mounts for post to post mount for the 203mm rotor and 160mm rotors

All prices are half the price of brand new rotors that i can find on Wiggle etc, But i am open to offers Smile

Steve
Ill take dibs on the 180 G3 but will let you know for sure this evening, cant remember if I need 180 or 160
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
2nd dibs on both the 203 and 180 Avid discs if you can do a deal for both? £30?

Treacle if you need 160 and I have the above I will have two 160s going spare...  Undecided
PS. If its just the 203 still going I'll take that off your hands for £18 delivered?

May need some adaptors but have a feeling some of the Avids are multi fit? I'm not sure.
Are the formulas vented rotors? If so I'll take them
Looks like Bens lucky day as I have 160's. Cheers Ben but I'd only be looking at 1 for a spare wheel so not too fussed at the mo.
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
So who is having the 180mm  Undecided
Ben : i have the adaptors for post to post front and rear post to is for 203mm and 180mm Smile

Nick not sure will check tomorrow, and ill give you a text
Awesome. I'll take both of them dude!

Original price for them both including the mounts you have?

can paypal asap Wink (no fees)

Ben
Nick : Forumla Rotors are bog standard rotors like this :

resim
Payment sent!  8)

The Heckler beef up gains speed!