This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you listening to?
Ive just had a purge on downloading  getting music and Im listening to the best of the Stone Roses - excellent when loud and working away on the PC, still sounds fresh today.
Im listening to the noisy fan heater in my room which has only just now got it over the legal minimum of 16C. Sadly other areas of the building are above that temp within an hour of the building opening so I cant go home on the grounds that it breaks H&S regulations

Related to your post, not listening to atm but Ian Brown - Fear....classic
Im never at my desk long enough to listen to music at work, if I do its normally the essential mix or something on bbc i player. Only place I really listen to music is perving watching music videos at home or in the car which currently has a mp3 cd with a mixture of stuff from daft punk to death in vegas to a joey negro mix