This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small power kite Flexifoil Bullet 1.5
Great High wind kite very fast and lots of pull in strong wind.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300655346191?s..._500wt_950
So does it have the bridle lines, I think that is what the actual web of lines attached to the wing itself are called??

What year is it?
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
Yes it has bridal lines ready to fly i have had this about 2 years, just never get around to flying it and tight for cash.
So just needs lines and handles.... will keep an eye on it , not very good at ebay... too busy to be sat ready to pounce.

Looks perfect for my lad so will keep 'em peeled...
Will be spot on for your lad, maybe even a touch powerful, but lets face it that's the way you want it ;D

The ad suggests lines & handles are in good condition, so I guess they are included.
If had a little more spare cash that would be added to my collection for sure Wink
Ad is a little confusing...

Quote:Used but in very good condition never used on a beach so no sand inside this great little high wind kite.  Does not have bag, lines and handles in very good condition

Could mean pretty much anything....  

Kris can you clear up whether or not it comes with lines and handles....  is it only the bag that is missing etc
the kite in the pic has lines and handles attached. It would be fine for a kid, Bullets are very friendly, and at 1.5m you would need a lot of wind before getting into trouble. I used to have a 3m one for kite buggying. The advert mentions 'Blade' which is a bit confusing as its very different kite, much more aggressive, I had the 6.6 Blade which was great with a mountainboard.
The kite in the pic doesnt look like it comes with a safety leash which would be worth getting especially if your new to kites. More for the protection of the kite than anything else.
Yeah & see what you mean, but the handles & lines are in the picture Big Grin

Kris - do you have a price in mind?
Would you do cash at Capstone Undecided

Mbnut - If you buy it & don't want it I'll but it off you.
[quote=&quot;]The kite in the pic doesnt look like it comes with a safety leash which would be worth getting especially if your new to kites. More for the protection of the kite than anything else.[/quote&quot;]

That's a good point Wink
Think I have a spare spare of kite killers though - strangely Undecided
It does come with handles and lines. Sailor i too had a 6.6 blade and all sizes of bullets when i was buggying lots of fun over in France was had at les hemmes huge huge beach.  Tinc im not sure on how much really as much as i can get right now car problems are forcing me to sell thing that i don't want to sell i was hoping for about £40