This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poss Blean Ride Tues 31st
I will probably be riding Blean at 10:00 on tuesday, showing Russ from WCMB around form his trail mapping project. All welcome.

Yes Andy my bike does get muddy!!!
And it'll get REALLY muddy up there, Jon!  Sure you can handle it? Wink
I'll keep an eye on the thread as I'm looking for a couple of rides next week. When will you know for certain?
Right its nailed on now, and Anna, when you have ridden up a river in Blean woods let me know,

Tuesday 10:00 Oaks Park.
"Longjon" Wrote:Right its nailed on now, and Anna, when you have ridden up a river in Blean woods let me know,

Tuesday 10:00 Oaks Park.

I rode up a stream in the Peaks Wink
A stream is not A RIVER, you have a degree you should know this,

The ride I am referring to was in 2009, after the snow melted and everything was under water.
I was allowing for poetic license there (on your part).

I'll have 2 degrees soon, neither of which include river/stream distinctions. Shame I can't make this ride.
Our river was like the Colorado River, with life rafts and all that stuff, proper Gnaaarrrrrrr

No xc knee pads in sight mind.
"Longjon" Wrote:Our river was like the Colorado River, with life rafts and all that stuff, proper Gnaaarrrrrrr

No xc knee pads in sight mind.

I'm sure I've shown you the mess which are my knees, so take the p*as out of us wearing pads all you want Wink
"Treehugger" Wrote:I'm sure I've shown you the mess which are my knees, so take the p*as out of us wearing pads all you want Wink

Even more of a bummer if riders keep knocking you off!!!!!