This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bedgebury
My first attempt at video editing from our ride round Bedge yesterday. The software i used was a free download and i didn't know there would be a bloody watermark in the middle of the screen Sad

[youtube]gofQJv5kKCU[/youtube]

And i'm very impressed with Bedge now. The ridiculous gravel i've been complaining about for years is now well bed in and makes it an excellent surface to ride on. There's some quite nice jumpy bits too, and gloomy woods is now really good fun. And the tuna melt in the cafe afterwards was friggin awesome Smile
Bedgebury has been riding well for a while now, the fire roads still all turn to soup at the first sign of rain though.

You bought food in the cafe? Did you win the lottery or something?
"General Sparks" Wrote:Bedgebury has been riding well for a while now, the fire roads still all turn to soup at the first sign of rain though.

You bought food in the cafe? Did you win the lottery or something?

I did have a bit of a shock upon being told that a small hot chocolate and tuna melt was £6.20 :o It tasted so good though I will buy it again.
"Treehugger" Wrote:I did have a bit of a shock upon being told that a small hot chocolate and tuna melt was £6.20 :o It tasted so good though I will buy it again.

£6.20!!!!  May as well give them a kidney too Wink

Glad you sneaked in some Jimmy Eat World there.  Next mission...the Berzerker Wink
"Avril19" Wrote:£6.20!!!!  May as well give them a kidney too Wink

Glad you sneaked in some Jimmy Eat World there.  Next mission...the Berzerker Wink

I really like Jimmy Eat World, will put the rest of the tunes on my phone in a bit Wink
Bedgebury, Blean, Kings Wood........... does anyone ride jumps or DH any more? It seems there has been a big shift recently back to xc/trail riding with very little interest (none) in jumps or DH. Maybe just the time of year?
[quote="]Bedgebury, Blean, Kings Wood........... does anyone ride jumps or DH any more? It seems there has been a big shift recently back to xc/trail riding with very little interest (none) in jumps or DH. Maybe just the time of year?[/quote"]

I'm dieing to get up Perry and ride more covert dude!!  Smile You guys tend to ride weekdays! Once the light evenings are upon us it should all change - I can't wait to beef up the heckler and chuck it (and I) down some hills and actually learn and find the confidence to jump!  8)
To be fair, I've been wanting to get up to Covert more and have a few times in the last couple of weeks.  I would have today if it wasn't for this poxy cold.  Wouldn't mind going over to Perry again at some point too.  
I'm really keen to do more DH, and have been getting over to Covert with Anna and Gary a few times recently and the intention is to go there as much as possible. As Anna said the plan was to go there today. Gonna suggest some trips to Aston, Hindhead, CwmCarn etc soon, mud or no mud!
I love trail riding just as much though, in fact i like anything that gets me out on the bike, i will not be pigeon holed Wink
[quote="]Bedgebury, Blean, Kings Wood........... does anyone ride jumps or DH any more? It seems there has been a big shift recently back to xc/trail riding with very little interest (none) in jumps or DH. Maybe just the time of year?[/quote"]

im still up for riding jumps but i cant afford the travel costs at the moment to get out of Ashford, Myself and Matt Saunby tend to go and session the Warren a few times... when we both find time! lol