This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Jerseys
Anybody thinking about gettign some custom jerseys printed up? Mark you emailed a company a while back about this didnt you?
Theyre DAMN expensive, HOWEVER - Spreadshirt do a Puma Football jersey (which to me is the same as a biking Jersey) and Ive already got a  team Handlebar Must-Dash shirt done - and its very good, cost approx £33 delivered.

I bought it when drunk over xmas and had nothing else to do but sit and design a fantasy shirt.....  Tongue
"Hi Mark

Thanks for your email with regards custom printed jerseys, we aim for running 10-15 jerseys at a time to cover setup and artwork costs, £32 + VAT each. If you can supply an idea of your design and colours as well as any logos ina  print ready format I am sure we can bend the rules and get 5 through for you, there would be a small 10% premium to pay per jersey to cover the setup costs etc.

Any queries please do not hesitate in dropping me a line.

Thanks again
Brian"

Thats from <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.TheCycleJersey.com">www.TheCycleJersey.com</a><!-- w -->
Thats a really good price Mark, considering you technically get a blank canvas! - I believe they print full colour dont they?....

I had visions of shirts like that being over £50 each once you got artwork/setup etc all put to bed.

Here's what I got...

resim

Im wondering if CycleJersey would consider a better pricing option if 3 teams approched them??? (Sketchy group buy!)

It would mean 3 different setup charges though, but maybe a saving overall.
Possibly interested depending on final cost.  I'm going to have to make wholesale cutbacks from now on as it looks like my lodger is being made redundant Sad

Anyone know someone who wants to rent a room in central Canterbury?  Bike workshop facilities are available at no extra cost Wink
Took me all of five minutes to get the Handle Bar Must Dash joke...

I know a company that does digital printing locally and we use them for all our magazine t-shirts, very reasonable. will look into prices for this sort of thing...
Keep up Rou!  Wink

Would be good if we could all look the same (well, each team at least) but wouldnt we all want at least 2 tops each? - if its a messy ride then 24hrs in the same minging Jersey wont be too great I doubt.

If you cannot source proper biking jerseys, then football tops are pretty much the same.  I want baggy btw!

Our team also needs some extra team-wear.....

resim
I got these t shirts printed up for £20 each at a local printers. So we can either get proper jerseys or just go down the t shirt route, im not really bothered about proper jerseys.

Excuse the glamour model
resim
resim
Couple of those would be good, cheap too....

I dont care if we stand out from the lycra clad minimum weight crowd!
Ben i have always found fake moustaches bloody annoying (but also highly amusing), i reckon we should grow team Mo's for the occasion! That way when we sweat they won't fall off...