This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blean, Wed 1st Feb, 18.45 Oaks Park
Resumption of normal respiratory function dependent, who's up for a very muddy and cold Blean this week?
I'm there  
Anyone else??
"Treehugger" Wrote:Anyone else??

I know, looking a little Sad isn't it!!  Supposed to be cold this week though.  I'll be there, compromised breathing or not.
"Avril19" Wrote:I know, looking a little Sad isn't it!!  Supposed to be cold this week though.  I'll be there, compromised breathing or not.
Good girl Smile
Done my wrist and shoulder (came off bad up perry on a jump). Only tendon damage in the left wrist, will be back end of february hopefully, and Andy. Can you help me build the scott soon ?   should arrive tomorrow/wednesday. Cheers  ;D
Andy, pop us a text please
"Harry94" Wrote:Done my wrist and shoulder (came off bad up perry on a jump). Only tendon damage in the left wrist, will be back end of february hopefully, and Andy. Can you help me build the scott soon ?   should arrive tomorrow/wednesday. Cheers  ;D

Which jump mate?
Fear not ladies and gents.... I shall be present, most likely wrapped up like a warm sausage!!!!
the slightly larger jump of two, to the left of the big double (it's right next to a big pine tree).

As i was going through the air, lost balance to the right and lent forward too much, had a bad line, nosed it. So went over the handle bars and face planted into the bank where it slopes down gently, bike flipped over and the frame smacked me in the shoulder blade, bent my wrist back and done the tendons in my left wrist and pulled some muscles in my neck. Had my full-face on and some knee/shin pads on so they saved my bacon.

Went to physio today, i had  a couple of vertebrae out, several ribs, bruised the bone of my left shoulder blade, my left collar bone was 1.5 inches higher than it should be and my shoulder blade was 2 inches from where it should be. Went to A&E to get the wrist x-rayed. But it's just tendon thank god. Anyway, i'm not putt off at all, gonna be back on the bike ASAP.

Hope you are well  mate  Tongue