This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reason to watch tv
This is a clip from one laura’s recorded talent shows, perhaps I should start watching more tv if its as good as this. Obvious point aside I think this is unbelievable I tried doing the flag once and managed about half a second, girl makes it look to easy.  Wink
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MCEyqxkqZww?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MCEyqxkqZww?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>
I would  ;D
&quot;Deadpool2e&quot; Wrote:I would  ;D

Cool but not sure if you would look quiet as good in the sparkling bikini  Wink
All well and good but I find the pole that my missus has installed in the bedroom gets in the way a bit Tongue Told her to try and find some Sram XX or Shimano XTR undies to make it more interesting.
&quot;Skid&quot; Wrote:Cool but not sure if you would look quiet as good in the sparkling bikini  Wink

you will be glad to know i wont put anyone on sketchy through that pain  :K)
Can't help wondering how good that would look when she's nekkid *mwaahaahaa*
&quot;Jay Dubster&quot; Wrote:Can't help wondering how good that would look when she's nekkid *mwaahaahaa*

the pole would have smear marks all over it.
&quot;mashley&quot; Wrote:the pole would have smear marks all over it.

:X but  Tongue dont know which smiley fits best....