This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Scott....
Bought a scott Genius 50 2010 frame, should arrive wednesday morning. Same as this  :

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Hi Guys,

I will be there.  Bit OT I know but Harry, that Scott looks BLOODY GORGEOUS!  I saw a lovely pro bike built around that frame, so stealthy looking.  Can't wait to see it in the metal.
"Harry94" Wrote:Bought a scott Genius 50 2010 frame, should arrive wednesday morning. Same as this  :
Nice wheels dude look forwrd to seeing it. I woun't make blean this week again bit to much to do, going to be a local one for me. have fun and stay frosty  ;D
I think some people are getting confused. I have only bought a scott genius frame and rear shock, nothing else.

All the other bits are coming off my claud butler are going on the new frame. The picture was just to show the frame. Although i wouldn't mind some nice white fox-forks  Tongue
Got the frame this morning !  woop !   ;D    Weighs in at 7lbs which is ridiculous.  
Here she is  ;D

"Harry94" Wrote:Here she is  ;D

No excuses now Harry.... stop avoiding the cold weather and get yourself out!  Wink
"Harry94" Wrote:Here she is  ;D

Wall and skirting board need repainting, and carpet tyles, what were your parents thinking! And you use Shure??

Looks good matey, cant wait to see it on the trails.... oh hang on, i have to build the bloody thing up Wink
"Treehugger" Wrote:Wall and skirting board need repainting, and carpet tyles, what were your parents thinking! And you use Shure??

Looks good matey, cant wait to see it on the trails.... oh hang on, i have to build the bloody thing up Wink

Andy, please learn to spell before you try to be funny!  Tongue
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Yes Andy, I use Sure for men. It is manly ok !...

Just wanted to ask whether you would mind if i start building the scott while you are away? ... you will be on holiday all half term and i will be at home loosing my mind looking at the frame. Let me know if that's cool with you, as i don't want to upset you or Anna or anything.  ;D