This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song title game
In another post Andy wanted to know what rambling i was going to come up with next.  The idea is to think of song titles with a common theme.  The first theme is to find 30 countries and nationalities - one per post please then let someone else have a go before your next one.  Once a country has been named it can't be repeated.

I'll go in with the obvious "don't cry for me Argentina"
"pittgoat" Wrote:In another post Andy wanted to know what rambling i was going to come up with next.  The idea is to think of song titles with a common theme.  The first theme is to find 30 countries and nationalities - one per post please then let someone else have a go before your next one.  Once a country has been named it can't be repeated.

I'll go in with the obvious "don't cry for me Argentina"

american superstar :B

i do believe he was on about catching up with my post count  Tongue as im now further ahead then you Wink what you get for taking a trip away Big Grin
turning japanese by the vapours
Keep it foolish...
I'll go for Armenia City In The Sky

Click if you don't believe me Wink
soul man... seoul man gettit? ok it was shite...
Keep it foolish...
columbia  by oasis, no idea what that could be about...
Keep it foolish...
"alkali" Wrote:soul man... seoul man gettit? ok it was shite...

Unfortunately that's a city - countries and nationalities only...

Manic St Preachers - Australia
the clash - career opportunities (korea - gettit?) you've gotta give me that...
Keep it foolish...
green day - nice guys finish last (Finnish) that's bloody marvellous that is
Keep it foolish...
Yep you can have those Mike - 8 so far.  Number 9 is (along the same lines)...

Are you Ghana go my way...