This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats your favourite biking song?
Just wondering what peoples favourites are to get them going.
Mine has got to be Metallica-Ride the Lightning
I dont ride with toonz normally but when on the turbo I find the VeloBeats podcast to be excellent.
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
"treaclesponge" Wrote:I dont ride with toonz normally but when on the turbo I find the VeloBeats podcast to be excellent.

We do however have an excellent pre-ride playlist.
Can't and don't ride on the trail with moosic. Would put me off. Running is a different matter though, having only started it I quite like drum n bass but found something more around 135 bpm went with my pace better...  8)
"General Sparks" Wrote:We do however have an excellent pre-ride playlist.

Agreed. An eclectic mix!
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
"BennyP" Wrote:Can't and don't ride on the trail with moosic. Would put me off. Running is a different matter though, having only started it I quite like drum n bass but found something more around 135 bpm went with my pace better...  8)

Having said this, I've just listened to the Inception soundtrack in my new earphones, couple with the bottle of mountain dew I've just drank it all got a bit tense. I might try it next run, I think I would feel like I was trying to get away from someone to save my life...  Undecided
[media width=500]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNuUgbUzM8U&ob=av2e[/media]

Something like this makes me go faster..
If i ride by myself I listen to audiobooks.
I much prefer the sound of the trail whistling by under the tyres, plus the sound of Hope hubs is addictive.
"General Sparks" Wrote:I much prefer the sound of the trail whistling by under the tyres, plus the sound of Hope hubs is addictive.

+1 million Smile

Theres nothing better than the sound of thrashing the trails! Plus I like to be able to hear if my bike is making any noises it shouldnt be so I can stop and fix before it gets worse Smile