This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tomorrow- saturday
i may end up stuck in kent tomorrow in which case who is riding? thinking perry or barham or porc
does nobody ride anymore?
Not on here no which I find odd as 40 odd are going to Wales I think! I am riding but only the 2 miles to my parents and back on the road as my leg is shot, need to sort a shock bushing in their vice.
Working mate! Cancel the osteo thing on tuesday so we can go further afield  ;D
"Jams" Wrote:Working mate! Cancel the osteo thing on tuesday so we can go further afield  ;D

lol wish i could.
"Breezer" Wrote:Not on here no which I find odd as 40 odd are going to Wales I think! I am riding but only the 2 miles to my parents and back on the road as my leg is shot, need to sort a shock bushing in their vice.

yep think you hit the nail on the head there!
[quote author=]

lol wish i could. [/quote]

Worth a try, still go somewhere in the am tho
"Breezer" Wrote:Not on here no which I find odd as 40 odd are going to Wales I think! I am riding but only the 2 miles to my parents and back on the road as my leg is shot, need to sort a shock bushing in their vice.

I'll be riding all of 1 mile today, just to check my gears & brakes are set up for tomorrow. I assume you're not racing tomorrow then Breezer?
Would perry not be preety lethal right now what with the snow?
or is it pretty sheltered from it? im considering it but only have street tyres atm which i dont think are the weapon of choice... Undecided
"krismtb" Wrote:Would perry not be preety lethal right now what with the snow?
or is it pretty sheltered from it? im considering it but only have street tyres atm which i dont think are the weapon of choice... Undecided

its normally pretty sheltered, but without going up there i couldnt say. Having said that its a pretty easy job to clear a few lines if there is a lot of snow, if its only a bit of snow then it wont make any difference.

street tyres would have been ok yesterday, but then conditions are pretty specific/unusual at the moment