This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: 2006 Orange Crush
SOLD

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />    Less than 1 minute ago" />   
I'll be interested to know your price and full spec.
Just going to sit down now and put some stuff together. Give me half hour or so...  Smile
Original post updated! KAAAA-CHOW!!!
Just had someone offer me 400 for this through eBay!  :o I wanted to ask him if he was mental?!?

It does bug me though when you have an auction that is active (multiple bidders) and people ask if you have a buy it now... "Well no, hence why I have put it to auction, ah no wait, let me pull it out the auction and mess people about, O probably like you will do to me once I cancel the auction - Go Away!"
Yes that winds me up too, stopped replying to them now! Just sold some stuff tonight, advert clearly says 3-4 days and they have marks on, the buyer has messaged me "how long will they take to get here? I wont be disappointed will I?" , replied pointing out shipping details in the ad plus the description clearly describes them as having marks etc, oh and I wont be sending them till you actually send me the money  :Smile
Came across your bike on ebay just now,

You say you'd be happy with walking away with £275 after fees so the bloke offering £400 is mental cos he's offering too much?  Am I right or missing something!!  Take the money Man!!!

For this price range I'm interested and watching the price.

I've read your comments above but I'm gonna ask anyway -  with cash and collection tonight (Friday), what's your price?
Haha... I know what you mean but this is ebay... Id end up stopping the auction waiting for him, him bailing.. PITA. however, the same guy has said he will collect it cash in hand on Saturday. Which is fine by me, if he shows up - great but if he doesn't the listing is still active and I've not lost out in anyway.

I always have it in mind with ebay that most people will waste your time so never get your hopes up.
I think Bertie was asking for himself?
I think Bertie was too!

So if you willing to let him have it ex-ebay on Saturday is it sold?   Or sell it to me and tell him you've changed your mind!!

Seriously, how much cash for it tonight, no paypal / ebay fees?

And I promise to use it.