This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orange bikes
On YouTube there is a video        Orange Bikes It is what it is where Guy Martins goes to the factory to see how they are built.
this one

[media width=500]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlIYEdRFQu4&list=LLhiRmTxqq3AwDx1AP1uIjpA&index=1&feature=plpp_video[/media]
Yeah i liked that
Its nice to know where my bike comes from, most other peoples bikes factorys wont let them film in there far east sweatshops  Wink
"Deadpool2e" Wrote:Its nice to know where my bike comes from, most other peoples bikes factorys wont let them film in there far east sweatshops  Wink

That video is of that bike. Yours was probably still a sweatshop. Its all a front.  Wink
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Lol those far east sweatshops have some of the latest design and technology now, there not made in some dodgy run down factory in halifax where if the rear swingarm is out of line they bend it back with a scaffold pole  Tongue
Nice video, if I was a better rider I would consider one.

Nice to see made with 'ammers & bars, proper engineering Wink

Nice comments throughout the video

"if you haven't got 30 you may as well go home"

"Downhill is cock measuring"

"Bars over 760, don't get me started"
"like a flea on a dogs ball sack"  Big Grin Big Grin
Good video - Guy Martin is too funny.... "wide bars.. do you ride bars? wide bars... 780!!! 760 bars me... wide bars wide bars... bars..."

Reminds me I need to watch/download the TT film.
All Orange bikes are pointless and obsolete now including my own. We need a Five 29er.