This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: Pedal, wheels and shoes!
Five Ten Minnaar SPD shoes, tried using them twice but just couldnt get on with the clipping in thing. They are marked size 8 but Im a 8.5 to 9 and they are still a bit big.
£50
Shimano DX pedals, £40, like new and used twice with the shoes but can get some pics if required.

Crank Brothers Mallet SPD pedals £35
resim

DH wheelset, removed from my Lapierre DH720 and although technically not brand new they are unused. £120. 20mm front axle, 150mmx12mm rear.

resim
resim
resim
resim
Did you say those wheels wouldnt fit on my bike?
no they wont fit, the rear spacing will be too wide, and unless you have bought some bigger forks the front wouldnt fit either.
I've been looking at forks with a 20mm axle, but my hope hubs are qr only so ive been told.
Probably a silly question as I’m sure they are, as i think you only get lose ones on qr. But are the hubs sealed bearings Undecided. I might be interested as could stick mud tyres on these for the yeti save fafing with tyre change.
"Skid" Wrote:Probably a silly question as I’m sure they are, as i think you only get lose ones on qr. But are the hubs sealed bearings Undecided. I might be interested as could stick mud tyres on these for the yeti save fafing with tyre change.

yep proper sealed bearings, they came off a £3600 bike so are a decent wheelset. I thought of doing the same but i hate having to clean my bike!!
going to give it a bit of thought over the weekend, that and the plumber hasn't given me the bill for our boiler yet , if they go before no worries.
Are the shoes like this Sailor?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=49317">http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... elID=49317</a><!-- m -->
yep

resim
Thanks mate, bit too "down hill" for me then