This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New jumps at Bedgebury
I wish.....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Less than 1 minute ago" />   
Is that the place on that NZ video from the sicklines freefride friday post?

Man that places gets more and more tempting...  :Smile
Id Love to learn dirt jumps properly and ride stuff like this looks so sweet. I dunno where it is I saw it It on Facebook
Me too...  Watch this... I'm not sure where it is but you should generally just watch the whole thing!

<object width="400" height="225"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=36394254&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=0&amp;show_byline=0&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=00adef&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=36394254&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=0&amp;show_byline=0&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=00adef&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="225"></embed></object>
there are a few jumpy spots in kent but it seems only me and Jams ever ride them
[quote=&quot;]there are a few jumpy spots in kent but it seems only me and Jams ever ride them[/quote&quot;]

Aah so it must be you that's responsible for all the litter at Perry then! Tut tut  Wink
[quote=&quot;]there are a few jumpy spots in kent but it seems only me and Jams ever ride them[/quote&quot;]

not quite on that scale though ay?
&quot;mashley&quot; Wrote:not quite on that scale though ay?

Not quite, but there are one or two that aren't too far removed from that, in the same ball park at least. Two in west Kent, and two near deal. I wouldn't class perry as a proper dirt jump spot just more of a play bike jump spot.
one in ashford to but more aimed at bmx, and I know of one private one in lydd too and he has a half pipe. prob more than that we dont know about.

you two are the resident dj'ers obviously. everyone else is the xc contingent. im in neither camp at the moment. not sure what one id come back to either.