This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday 18th Feb Perry
Heading to Perry on Saturday, was thinking 10am till 12am, but could ride in the afternoon instead if it doesnt suit.
[quote="]Heading to Perry on Saturday, was thinking 10am till 12am, but could ride in the afternoon instead if it doesnt suit.[/quote"]

Hmmmm . . . .Ill have to let you know but i should be able to do Saturday morning
Workin
I'm definitely in now, see you at ten
Space in car for one from Ashford if anyone is interested
"Si.Ozzy" Wrote:I'm definitely in now, see you at ten

cool, havent been up there for a while so dont know what to expect but it was pretty good before the snow came so I woldnt imagine anything has changed.
Have I good one today chaps. Riding with some old riding buddies today so said I'd show them some local loops Smile
you could have shown them perry, it isnt that scary up there!
"BennyP" Wrote:Have I good one today chaps. Riding with some old riding buddies today so said I'd show them some local loops Smile

All that bike just to be pedalled about the woods. I hope you feel shame and embarrassment. You bike certainly does.
[quote author=]

All that bike just to be pedalled about the woods. I hope you feel shame and embarrassment. You bike certainly does.[/quote]

Haha... TBH I think it was glad to be out again - as was I.

Kings woods was awesome though, there are some awesome sections in there but yes it is quite pedally and fireroad-y.