This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seen any celebrities?
I once met Richard Branson, but this pic is better. You never know who you're gonna bump into on a night out, add your own pics or stories as you see fit...

resim

Snoop and I were getting on fine, chatting about caravanning, when suddeny Biggy just sat on me! I ask you...
Keep it foolish...
:o is it me or does the rather large fella seem to be enjoying what he is doing ? got a bit excited eh mike Wink i joke i joke

ive shaken hands with the 2008 olympic gold medalist cyclist if that counts Tongue

EDIT: seeing snoop juts reminds me of this advert

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNUrkG-H6z0[/media]
Big Grin
Paul Daniels and his wife in a restaurant in Spain  Big Grin
that's magic!
Keep it foolish...
I saw Shane Ritchie at Thorpe Park.  He has a MASSIVE face!  Oh and The Queen while i was at Uni. She was driving past and i pulled an expression a bit like this one but put much, much more effort into it which resulted in her doing the biggest double take i've ever seen.  Bless her!

resim
I hear Deadpool met Rachel Atherton once.  In fact i hear little else when i talk to him.  He said he asked her to an Eskiboy gig but she politely declined
Did she use the word Dude when turning him down?
he did alright tho..

resim
Keep it foolish...
Oiiii dont make me come and bitch slap you, i will get my Sarfff london possie. boom boom.

Yes i have been in the presents of Rachel Atherton, when she asked me to the Pub after the show i had to decline (im not lying)
I recently bothered Phil Taylor does that count?