This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday 25th Anyone want to man up and ride Perry
As above, easy on a start time.
coz Perry is the place to be. Hardcore rad riding.
"mashley" Wrote:coz Perry is the place to be. Hardcore rad riding.

can you think of anywhere better, bearing in mind nobody ever seems to want to travel anywhere?
maybe not any better places locally, my personal opinion is that PORC is better, but maybe not everyone feels the need to "man up" and move away from riding xc.
PORC is better, but its unlikely anyone will want to go there.
If nobody wants to 'man up' and move away from xc then thats fine, this is really aimed at all the people who keep saying they want to hit some jumps and improve etc etc but never actually turn out, as well as perhaps drum up some enthusiasm.
Nobody is XC bashing here in fact it wasnt even mentioned until you brought it up.
I'm there dude as you are so keen to give away knowledge! Easy on time too. May try and get to covert too!
"BennyP" Wrote:I'm there dude as you are so keen to give away knowledge! Easy on time too. May try and get to covert too!

lol who told you that!

Cool, would be good to get a few regulars there again, there was quite a good scene there last year and lots of new stuff got put it. Ive got all day so can work around a covert ride if one gets organised. Can wait and see for now and firm up times later in the week.
seeing as I (most probably) still wont be able to run this weekend and Sarah is away I might come out for this if anyone from Ashford can give me a lift. It'll have to be late afternoon though as Im drinking Friday night.

(can I get anymore negative or insert and excuse not ride?)
Probably be good if you updated the Perry thread in the venues section (if there is one) with an up to date description of whats there as it changes a lot. I had fun there before but its a long way to go so probably wouldnt go back if its just a couple of jumps still as Porc etc just as close for me plus if I want dry singletrack I have my own woods 20 mins ride away.
Breezer i wouldnt travel from your place just to go there, porc is better as are other places in west kent, but for anyone in east kent its worth it. There isnt too much point in updating the perry thread as things change almost week by week, you never really know what to expect, but if you dont mind a bit of dogging then it doesnt matter as you can have what you like.