This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surrey - Saturday 25th
Does anybody fancy a Surrey ride on Saturday? I'm easy on time but my under used legs may limit my range.
Could be interested if its not too claggy
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
Don't think I can squeeze a Surrey ride in as I have hockey late afternoon....

I can do Sunday, any chance you can make it Sunday mate.
Mei securis turpe meus vox<br />            
&quot;treaclesponge&quot; Wrote:Could be interested if its not too claggy

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
&quot;Mbnut&quot; Wrote:Don't think I can squeeze a Surrey ride in as I have hockey late afternoon....

I can do Sunday, any chance you can make it Sunday mate.

Sadly not. Saturday is my last free day to ride until after the honeymoon.
Rich... Ivr never ridden surrey in the depths of winter and judging by the reat gunners response its going to be claggy. So i may just do Oldbury if you fancy that.
&quot;Blackers&quot; Wrote:Sadly not. Saturday is my last free day to ride until after the honeymoon.
Rich... Ivr never ridden surrey in the depths of winter and judging by the reat gunners response its going to be claggy. So i may just do Oldbury if you fancy that.

Either suits me fine. Oldbury is much closer which is a bonus!
2010 Canyon Aeroad 9.0 SL
2014 Specialized Epic Marathon
I loled because surrey hills is sand. Even in deepest darkest winter it's not claggy. It's one of few places that's rideable all year, although yoghurt pots and winterfold are the exception. You'll be fine riding there this weekend especially with the milder temps between now and then.
It's been reasonably dry all week. Surrey should be fine.

Nigel - Gorrick on Sunday?
Its was fine today.